Monday, November 8, 2010

New the Walkmen song!

I would just like to add, that on my last post, on the Triple J website, there was also a link to a new song by the Walkmen.


The Walkmen has to be one of my biggest missed concert regrets ever (next to Weezer, which I skipped to go to Prom in 2002 and ended up breaking up with the girlfriend the next day). It was 2003, I was in first year in university, and the Walkmen had just released their critically acclaimed debut album Bows + Arrows. I don't remember why, but I skipped it, and the next day my team project partner heard me listening to the amazing song The Rat and asked why I wasn't there. I'm still bitter about it. It was apparently $5.

The Walkmen are more easy listening these days, and their new song is good. It's called Angela Surf City and you can get it here. I hope I get to see them one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment