Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Jezabels/Two Hours Traffic

Over the last few weeks I've been blaring a very nice little indie release from the great Snow Mexico (aka Canada). The band, Two Hours Traffic, does very awesome upbeat indie-pop. It seems to be what Canada does best: happy guitar-fueled indie.


So needless to say, I was a little excited when I found out they were coming over to Australia to tour with another great indie-pop band: the Jezabels. This tour is to celebrate the new Jezabels EP, Dark Storm. This new EP is amazing. So much so that it's even charting on the ARIA charts. After the debacle that was the award show the other night, I'm not sure that it means anything, but it surely means that there is something good about it.

The show was scheduled for the Troubadour on the 4th of December, but it's now moved to the Zoo on the 5th. If you like indie, you'd best be there with me.

Jezabels
Two Hours Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment