Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Chariot

The Chariot's new album, Long Live, is definitely a contender for my album of the year.

Formed by the former lead singer of Norma Jean, this band is somewhat similar, playing a very ecletcic mix of what could almost be mathcore with hardcore music. They are not one to shy away from shifting time signatures mid-song or trying something new.

Much like Norma Jean, I've been waiting for an Australian tour of the Chariot for such a very long time now. And there was a little slither of news that came to me yesterday which may finally sate my thirst for the Chariot live. The Chariot were added as headliners to Easterfest, the big Christian festival up in Toowoomba (April 22-24).

There's been no other shows announced yet, but the organisers have said that they
are touring The Chariot!! They will be part of the massive Easterfest. Full dates soon.
I'll have the full tour ready for you the second I hear about it.

MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment