Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vinyl record fair!

I am a vinyl nerd. I'm not afraid to admit it. For almost 10 years now I've been collecting and listening to music on vinyl records. There's something about it that just appeals to me. I think it's like the music takes on a personality and it becomes more of an experience. I have a very varied collection which you can view here.

I'm not a crazy collector, I buy it a lot just to listen to it. So I have no problems with buying used vinyl. And the best place to do it is at record fairs. Next Sunday in West End, there'll be one at the Rumpus Room:


They'll be selling a lot of random genres and have a few live DJ sets as well (if you want to see what "professionals" do with vinyl records). It's on the last Sunday of every month, so if you don't make it out next weekend, you can go back next month (and maybe pick up some Christmas presents for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment