Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Strokes, a tribute

One of my all time favourite bands is the Strokes. And this is one of my all time favourite songs:


Reptilia - The Strokes
Uploaded by k_rhcp. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

Apparently, I'm not the only one. Although they were here recently, it was only for Splendour. And I was mad. But some others must have seen them and wanted to emulate them, as there is a tribute show coming around!

November 7 at X&Y there will be a show entitled Room on Fire: A Tribute to the Strokes. Featuring...
a bill of Brisbane’s finest including Running Guns, My
Own Pet Radio, Ivy May Dillon and Woodville House,
the bands will be performing a selection of re-worked
and re-imagined songs from The Strokes.
It should be an interesting night. At a good bar, I like X&Y a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment