Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Future of the Left tour

As I'm sure I've mentioned on here a lot, I love noise rock. I especially love noisy non-sensical rock that loves to take the piss. So I love the scrappy Welsh noise rockers Future of the Left.


They just put together a lot of noise and a lot of non-sensical lyrics. They came out here last year (almost to the day of their upcoming tour) and put on one of the loudest and best shows I have ever seen at the Zoo. Everyone loves them, given the makeup of the crowd: metalheads, hipsters, old people, hippies... everyone.

There's no better way of describing them apart from saying "a damn good time." You can have a great time with them on January 3 at the Zoo. They sold out quickly this time last year, so get in quickly. 18+

MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment