Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another quick one

I'm on my way to Melbourne right now, killing a few minutes in the Qantas Club, so I thought it'd give me an opportunity to blog a few things that have been building up in my "todo" list. My new computer should be here by the end of the month, so there'll be much more in depth stuff then. And some code changes Clus has been helping me with.

Pat Benatar/The Bangles

Like your 80's music? I know I do. Catch songs like Love is a Battlefield and Walk Like an Egyptian live on October 20 at the Convention Centre.

Pixes

This is old hat now, but I just thought I'd rub it in that I scored tickets to go see the Pixies at the Zoo on the 31st of July. Capacity of the venue is 400 people and it sold out almost instantly. I guess I got lucky.

Cola Wars supports CKY

Apparently, heard from a mate that's friends with Cam in the band, Cola Wars (half of Bodyjar) will be supporting CKY on their Australian tour. Catch them both the 15th of August at the HiFi.

Sounds of Spring 2010
Despite no announcement yet, apparently the Sounds of Spring is returning to the RNA showgrounds this Spring. The Take Action 2010 tour featuring Attack! Attack! and Pierce the Veil are apparently visiting that festival. Although I don't like either of those bands, I'm intrigued to see what Sounds of Springs brings this year.

I was supposed to be going to see Strike Anywhere in Fitzroy tomorrow night, but that show's been canned. Sad times, but hopefully I'll see some of you people there on Thursday at 299!

No comments:

Post a Comment