Saturday, May 7, 2011

Free Music Friday 19!

I like punk. I really do. This week I'm seeing/have seen Off With Their Heads, Against Me! and Frenzal Rhomb. There's something about punk, in it's simplicity and speed that just gets in me and makes me move and yell and pump my fist in the air. So this week's free music Friday is punk. Just fun punk.


Their name is Man the Change and I have done zero research on them, because it's early Saturday morning now. But apparently they are from Brooklyn. And they play punk, but in a slightly melodic-hardcore style. Slightly. While listening to it I can't help but think of Good Clean Fun. And that's what this style of punk is, it's fun!

Their album is free on their record label's site, so go check it out if you like any punk. http://www.deathtofalsehoperecords.com/downloads/dtfh099.html

No comments:

Post a Comment