Saturday, September 4, 2010

Regurgitator news

Quan recently announced that they won't be recording any more albums!


(Holy hell, I miss Recovery. As I write this on a Saturday morning, I think about how 15 years ago I'd be watching Recovery right now.)

Anyway, never fear, Regurgitator aren't breaking up, they are just releasing EPs only now. Quan says:
"It's just too much pointless pressure to follow an out of date paradigm. I don't listen to albums why should I make them? And tracklisting was always a real bitch in this band. Now thankfully that'll be in someone else's hands. :)"
In fact, they even have a new song! You can hear it over at Triple J's Home and Hosed blog, right here: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/homeandhosed/blog/s2997718.htm

Don't forget that they are playing the Tivoli on September 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment