Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Linkin Park

Linkin Park are definitely a band that polarises me. I love some of their songs but absolutely hate a lot of their songs.


In the early days of high school their nu-metal/rap-metal was all the rage. They matured as a band and made some awesome hip-hop and some awesome screamo. I liked songs in both of those genres they did. But the last few years they have just become massive has-beens. So much so that my aunt loves them to death, and her idea of good music is Pink.

They're coming out to tour in conjunction with their new album. December 3 at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Tickets appear to be $130+.

They've got some new music from their new album up on their My Space. I'm not going to link it, as it's horrible and befouls whatever good memories I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment