Thursday, September 29, 2011

After the Fall

Being Australian, this tour announcement today made me go meh. After the Fall? Washed up Australian radio rock I first heard when I was like 12?

But no, I just had to read a bit further. After the Fall... from the USA. Melodic-hardcore-punk of awesome.

Seriously, would the Australian After the Fall wear a Black Flag shirt? I doubt it. I gave these guys album from 2010 a 4.5/5. It was damn good punk.

I wasn't expecting this at all, but they're coming out to Australia! Touring with Melbourne's punk rockers Anchors. It's going to be a great show. The Jubilee, November 17, 18+. You've probably never heard of them, so head to their MySpace to hear many songs, including one featuring Make Do And Mend.

1 comment:

  1. Huge fan of this band. Stoked they are coming to Aus.

    ReplyDelete