Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Record Store day

Every day for me is basically record store day. Where I go into a record store and buy lots of vinyl. However, there's one day a year where they try to encourage me to do it more and more and more to buy special limited edition runs and listen to instores.

Normally I venture into Rockinghorse Records in the city and pick up a 12 inch or two. But this year, they've upped their game and made me actually excited to go in and spend a few hours in my favourite record store. They've got Frank Turner. My favourite hardcore singer turned acoustic punk. He's going to play a few songs in Rockinghorse before he heads out to Thriller for a full set later that night.

Not to mention, they're releasing a run of limited Sonic Youth and Nirvana EPs that I want... nay, I need.

I am not sure on the times, but keep watching the official website for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment