Thursday, March 17, 2011

The flood fundraiser to out-fundraise them all?

This band is probably only known as the band that has the guy that was once in Nirvana. No other reason really. But luckily for us, they will be doing a fundraising gig for the floods in Brisbane (and one in Auckland for the earthquake).

They are the mighty Foo Fighters.

It's probably their only Australian show (not really, they have a secret gig in Sydney, but it's a secret so it doesn't count, right?) in their preparation/celebration of their soon to be release album. And it's a great way to raise money.

It's going to be at the Riverstage, March 29 for $99. That's about the average price for their show I guess, but this one is all going to charity, so no complaints from me!

There will be three supports: You Am I, Cloud Control and TBA. The best part of the TBA is that it could be you! Or me. I'm hoping me. You can enter by following the details at Frontier Touring's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment