Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fat Louies Saturday night, in pictures (Downpour/Nuclear Summer/Castles Sunk Below The Sea)

Here I am, sitting around listening to some new music and playing with some photos. So I thought, hey, why not share the ones from the weekend's gig with you. It was a free gig at Fat Louies and half the crowd was made up out of people from other bands in Brisbane. I think Clus and I were the only ones not in a band.

One of the guys there was recording it all, so hopefully we'll get a nice EP or something come out of this gig soon.

I'd write a review, but being Fat Louies... well... I was a bit more than tipsy. Which may also explain the quality of some of these.

Downpour
These guys came down from Rockhampton for it.


Joel... you have something in your eye? Or just concentrating hard?

Nuclear Summer


I've seen these guys a lot recently, and I am constantly enchanted by this guitarist. He gets some great sounds from just hitting the guitar a lot. And some good finger tapping too.



Castles Sunk Below the Sea



Jake gave me the finger a lot while playing.

Of the 20 odd pictures I took of Zach, this may be the only one where he had a different facial expression.

This was normal for him. Good posture though Zach.



As always, there's lots more gig photos on my Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment