Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Collision Continues

Since releasing their album Theory of Everything mid last-year, Children Collide have been working their little asses off. And I don't blame them. In our ADD generation's one-hit-wonder style of music, they've got to try hard to keep our attention.

But with songs like this, I'll always hold a special place in my CD collection for Children Collide:



I've been rocking out to them constantly since my roomate introduced me to them 3 or 4 years ago (too long to remember now). I've seen them opening for bands, I've seen them selling out venues, I've seen them drunk, I've seen them sober and I've even seen them play once this year at Sunset Sounds.

But when they play their best, it's definitely in the club setting. So get around to the Zoo on April 20 and have a damn good time watching one of Australia's better young rock and roll acts sing songs written mostly about outerspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment