Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Parklife 2010

Parklife is a festival I've yet to attend. It brings out some good bands, but never enough to motivate me to plonk down the money. So what does 2010 hold in store?

I've italicized the ones I've seen and bolded the ones I want to:
  • Groove Armada
  • The Dandy Warhols
  • Cut Copy
  • The Wombats
  • Darwin Deez
  • Ou Est Le Swimming Pool
  • Wolf Gang
  • Washington
  • Gypsy and the cat
  • Missy Elliott
  • Kele
  • Midnight Juggernauts
  • Dan Black
  • Chiddy Bang
  • Mix Master Mike
  • Sinden
  • Bag Raiders
  • Ajax
  • Soulwax
  • Busy P
  • Uffie
  • Jack Beats
  • The Glitch Mob
  • Brodinski
  • DJ Mehdi
  • AC Slater
  • Yolanda Be Cool vs Dcup
  • Holy Ghost!
  • Memory Tapes
  • Classixx
  • Delorean
  • New Young Pony Club
  • The Swiss
  • Jesse Rose
  • Grum
Obviously, to me, it's probably not worth going. But if you like your dance and electronica music and enjoy the experience of a festival, then this is probably for you (coincidentally, both things I don't like).

September 25, at the Gold Coast Parklands.

No comments:

Post a Comment