Thursday, June 3, 2010

Extortion/I Exist

This could be one of the loudest, heaviest and best Australian local hardcore tours of the year. Extortion, I Exist and SXWZD (sex wizard) are bashing around the country for a few shows.


Both Extortion and I Exist do fast and heavy grindcore style music. I've had the pleasure of drinking with/seeing I Exist a few times and I've only recently got into Extortion. It's not really everyone's cup of tea, but if you like your really heavy and brutal music, I'd suggest you go to this.

August 19th, at Snitch (Club 299) with Marathon. 18+
August 20th, at Black Box (Sunshine Coast) with Abraxis. All Ages
August 21st, at Shed 5 (Gold Coast) with Ghost Town. All Ages.

Brisbane locals Marathon will support at Snitch. I've seen them with I Exist the last 2 times. Although not as heavy as the other bands, they are still a good local hardcore act.

Extortion
I Exist
SXWZD

No comments:

Post a Comment