Friday, June 18, 2010

Enter Shikari

I saw Enter Shikari at the Big Day Out 2008, well at least I thought I did. I got hit on the head pretty bad during Anti-Flag and was a bit concussed. Then in Enter Shikari a fight dancer punched me square in the testacles. The rest of the day was a bit of a blur, to say the least.


After playing a Big Day Out and a Soundwave, they are finally bring their dub/dance/hardcore mix for their own headlining show throughout our lands. Their older songs were of a hardcore sound, but lately they've been leaning more towards the dancing and dub step side of the spectrum.


Edit: turns out the poster is wrong. I have a feeling they changed it to not clash with Parkway Drive.
They'll be playing two shows in Brisbane, both at the HiFi. 20th of September is the 18+ show, while the 21st is the under 18 show. With them will be Australia's House vs Hurricane. They do a similar thing, mixing electronica with hardcore.

Enter Shikari
House vs Hurricane

No comments:

Post a Comment