Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Haunted (Made Me Do It)

If there's one thing Scandinavian countries are good at, it's metal. If it's one thing Sweden is good at, it's making music with English lyrics that is just so damned good. Mix it together and you get thrash metal legends, the Haunted.



Back in my young and clueless days, my friend was trying to describe to me good metal bands (at the time, my knowledge was solely based on Metallica, Soulfly and Slipknot) and he introduced me to thrash using the Haunted. Ever since then I keep forgetting abou this band until I see someone wear their T-shirt or they pop up on repeat and I go on a crazy listening spree. So guess what, that's about to happen again.

Which is good, because it should get me ready for their Australian tour this year. May 26, the HiFi, 18+.

MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment