Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fires of Cako

Cakes.
They're bloody delicious.

(I stole this picture from my friend Danelle. If you like baking, get on her blog)

Is there anything better than cakes? I think not.

But you know what would go great with cakes? These guys:


And to make it even tastier, both are coming together in a flood relief benefit. Yes, local (fast-becoming popular) hardcore-punkers Fires of Waco are putting on a bake sale/charity gig.

On February 5, at the Via studios on Abbotsford Rd. The day starts at 2pm and also features Capeweather and Wherewolves. Skip breakfast and lunch, come in, gorge yourself stupid on delicious baked goods, listen to some great music and support the RSPCA and the Premier's Flood Relief.

You'll feel good by eating great foods and helping out others in need. Now I just need to decided what I will bake for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment