Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Radiohead

Normally when a gig gets announced, I think of a few people to tell and tell them in conversation. But yesterday morning, about 8 am, I went into a mad texting overdrive to people who went into a mad texting overdrive and so on and so forth.

All for this:


Yes. Radiohead. They are making their long awaited and oft-rumoured tour to Australia. I doubt they'll play that song, which is one of my favourites.

For those that don't know, Radiohead has a policy of selling their own tickets. So within seconds of being announced, I was lucky enough to hold (virtually) the ticket (reciept). However, that sold out almost instantaneously as other people learnt of their policy.

Anyone that missed out, prepare to crash Ticketek's website on Thursday at 9 am. That's when it goes on sale

Radiohead, Entertainment Centre, November 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment