Monday, February 20, 2012

The next few weeks

Hello readers, apart from today's flurry of updates, February has been rather slack for me. And I apologise. But with work trips up north, multiple La Dispute shows and many birthdays (including mine) it's been hard (and kind of very nice) to not be near a computer.


I'm going to be absent most of the rest of the month, because I will be photographing a lot of the Soundwave festivities for Alt Music Hub, so keep an eye out for my photos there. And if you see me at Soundwave and I don't like flustered and tired running between the gajillion stages seeing as many bands as possible, make sure to say hi! I'll take your photo.

This is the plan for the next few weeks though:
Tomorrow: La Dispute, Between the Walls
Feb 24: Marilyn Manson/Coal Chamber, Eaton Hills Hotel
Feb 25: Soundwave, RNA Showgrounds
Feb 26: Sleep/edit photos
Feb 27: Death Cab for Cutie, Tivoli (no photos unfortunately, just being my music nerd self)
Feb 28: Dillinger Escape Plan/System of a Down, Sydney
Feb 29: Letlive/Enter Shikari, Sydney
Mar 1: Smith St Band/Bomb the Music Industry, Between the Walls
Mar 3: Bonnie Prince Billy, GoMA
Mar 4: UFC in Sydney, Queensland Reds at Suncorp
Mar 6: Manchester Orchestra, HiFi

It's a busy few weeks, 2 trips to Sydney in there and even a work trip back up north to squeeze in as well probably. And lots and lots of bands and sports. I'll try to update the blog when I can, but for all my photos when they happen, check the Alt Music Hub Facebook, my Tumblr or my Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment