Monday, April 9, 2012

Secret Show: Dead to Me

Last night I dragged my hungover self underground for Schooner or Later at Basement 243. It was a great night of punk, headed by American Fat Wreck artists Dead to Me and Cobra Skulls. A great time was had. I'll have the photos posted on AltMusicHub at some point today (and then I'll link them back here).

But what you should know is that Dead to Me take their punk rock seriously. They even bleed for it.


They were great. So great, that they're doing a secret show today. It's at Brews Brothers, it's $10 and it starts at 2pm.

If you don't know Brews Brothers, it's a little home brewery store in Woolloongabba. They make excellent beers and sell them at ridiculously cheap prices too. Cheap beers, great music (supported by Quiet Steps) and cheap entry. All during the daylight hours.

Show details are here: https://www.facebook.com/events/184099015043016/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_invited

Get there. I will be if my family easter celebrations end early.

No comments:

Post a Comment