Sunday, November 27, 2011

La Dispute

I feel bad posting about this tour so late, as tickets are already on sale, I already have mine, and it will probably sell out. La Dispute are heading back to Australia.

Last year they came out and played two shows, an 18+ at the Zoo and an all-ages at Burst City. It was an amazing two days. And almost a year after that tour, which blew me away, they are doing it again.


(Photo I took at the Zoo show)

Their unique style of emotional and noodly hardcore is really on display in their newest album, Wildlife, which evokes more emotions in me than anything I've listened to in years. It's a cracker. I can't wait to see those songs, as well as their awesome back catalogue, played live.

February 8, the Zoo (18+)
February 9, Between the Walls (all-ages)

No comments:

Post a Comment