Sunday, November 27, 2011

Jay and Silent Bob

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, what a classic rap (that is also part of their worst movie):


But even if we ignore this movie, and Jersey Girl, Kevin Smith is one of the directors of our generation. I still quote Mallrats on an almost daily basis, over 10 years since I first saw it as an impressionable 14 year old. Now I know this is a music blog (mainly), but a tour is coming to Brisbane, not music related, that I just have to share.

Jay and Silent Bob (Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith, the re-occuring comedy side-characters of all of the Kevin Smith universe) are doing a comedy tour through Australia. I hope it's not just Jay standing there with Silent Bob saying one sentence at the very end (like in his movies). But by all reviews I've seen, it's supposed to be quite funny.

April 19, the Tivoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment