Friday, October 7, 2011

Soundwave 2012

Warning: I'm pre-blogging this because I will be at work on a railway line in the middle of the Darling Downs when the announcement is made. So this is going purely off my information ascertained from many sources. $10 says I'm wrong. But here's the additions to Soundwave 2012, that I've yet to mention.
  • Limp Bizkit
  • Marilyn Manson
  • Ministry
  • The Offspring
  • System of a Down
  • Slipknot
  • Kyuss
  • Alice in Chains
  • A Day To Remember
  • Bush
  • Chimaira
  • Dragonforce
  • Biohazard
  • The Tea Party
Oh yes, Allan of the 90's/2000's is very excited for this festival. Oh so excited. Of course there's more I didn't mention and don't know about it.

February 25, RNA Showgrounds.

I'll update this when I get home and can check against the actual list.

No comments:

Post a Comment