Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mixtape: bad baby

As I put together the baby mixtape for my friend, there was a few songs that just didn't make the cut for obvious reasons. So they got put on the second CD, I gave her. Just in case things got so bad she had to let out some frustration.






1. Accidents - Alexisonfire

What if the baby wasn't planned?



2. You Are Pregnant, You Are Dead - Xiu Xiu


3. You Children Are Waiting For You To Die - McLusky


4. Rubber Baby Bugger Bumpers - Austrian Death Machine

Why not an Arnie cover band singing about baby stuff? I was so close to putting "Who is your daddy and what does he do" on here.


5. Birth Plague Die - Trash Talk

 

6. Birth Defect - Helmet

I saw them play this song live about the same time I made the mixtape, so it stuck in my head

7. Afterbirth - Closure in Moscow


8. Baby's First Coffin - The Dillinger Escape Plan


9. When My Baby Smiles at me I go to Rehab - Frenzal Rhomb


10. My Birth - Swans


Needless to say, this mixtape did not get played.

No comments:

Post a Comment